Saturday, May 7, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #48...

http://megsmyth1.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/decorating-with-roses.html 
 Hi everyone and Happy Mothers Day to those honouring the celebration of Mothers tomorrow!
 
This weeks features include Megs sublime tribute to the rose and how to decorate with this Queen of Flowers, pictured above, which had the most clicks of any link last week.
 
 These divine decoupaged paper lanterns from The Lady in the Woods at Fairy Cottage and Garden...Enchanted Life of a Domestic Mystic, were my personal favourite and I am wracking my brain trying to imagine where I can have these in my own outdoor space...
 
 http://fairycafeandgarden.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/paper-lanterns-decorated.html
 
And I couldn't pass up Sandras sublime painted cake over at Sweet Sensations...how dreamy and whimsical is this?
Spring Floral Painted Cakes 9
Thankyou to everyone for a truly beautiful linkup last week. It did my head in trying to choose a favourite!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Mimi for the feature and I wanted to say as I continue to peruse your blog I am falling in love...but it began with this quote of yours: "In my imagination, this linkup is like a weekly gathering of friends, swishing around in stylish dresses and frou-frou. We all love to entertain graciously, live elegantly, dress beautifully, and gift generously, no matter our budget."
    I could not have said it any better, what I too wish for in my imagination. I have all the dresses and fun bits, hats, feathers, Silver Cinderella Mules (I made a post about that) I decorated myself with Swarovski crystals, and one day I'll have a gather of friends, all swishing around in silky dresses and frou-frou! How FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Mimi! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi thank you for hosting this great party. Have a wonderful weekend and happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mimi for hosting and featuring my post...its always a pleasure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend Mimi and thank you so much for featuring my painted cake and putting me in such great company. Cake decorating is so much fun and I look forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting Mimi! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Mimi!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Mimi. Today sharing with you last fairy birthday party of my four years old fairy. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the fun Mimi and enjoy the week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx