Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Musings....from little things....


On my Tray of Bliss today, a sense of accomplishment rests.

My son has a new friend.

This friendship has sprung, like a new seed, from a joint love of blogging.

A friend who writes the Serendipity Cafe blog (see right hand side of my page) has helped to introduce her son, to my son.

No big deal you might say.

But she and I have yet to meet. And my son is disabled and her son is able bodied.

From little things, big things grow. And finally, we as a family see that our young man will have friends, now and in the future. There is light at the end of the tunnel, or in this case, through the trees.

And that, as my friend says, is Serendipity.

What's on your Tray of Bliss today.

1 comment:

  1. The boys new friendship makes my heart sing. You and I are next lovely lady! Can't have the boys having all the fun now can we?


    :]


    Big squishy hugs

    Kimmie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx