Friday, December 4, 2015

Five Star Frou-Frou #30...for the non-crafter in us all...

Easy inexpensive diy gifts and other blogging lies
 
Jenna wins the prize for the most honest theme this week...lol!
 
http://thelma-day.blogspot.ca/2014/12/christmas-ballerinas.html
 
Thel gets a thumbs up from the Ballerina of the house on her garland...she's chosen the last two ballerina themed features...sorry folks...she has an enviable single-mindedness...a little more challenging, but in the end, just shapes cut from paper. Who cares if your ballerinas are more like trapeze artists?
 
Cone finished
 
...and just to round out the lineup...I couldn't resist sharing Annes gorgeous little Victoriana cones. With a cheeky aside that I make cheaters ones with upside down party hats *wink*...
 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to link up. I didn't realize you had a link party every week! The features this week are wonderful. Have a great weekend, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna's post is so spot on! As an accountant by degree, I will always find myself looking at DIY posts and asking myself how much did it really cost? And I do NOT value my time at $0 per hour, and I sure hope crafters/bloggers don't either. Loved Jo's tussie mussies too. Thanks for hosting us, Mimi. Happy December.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Mimi! Great feature/tutorial on making a Victorian cone. I can almost never resist pretty and vintage inspired cones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my wreath what a surprise. Have a wonderful weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the features Mimi, but there's no link to Jenna's
    Hugs,
    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mimi, Thanks for hosting :) FYI, the first picture isn't linked... Off to do some visiting! Have a lovely weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another wonderful party Mimi.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mimi for featuring my ballerina. I posted this page on my FB.
    Thanks for hosting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi what lovely surprises do you have in store for us this week? So many pretty decorations and tablescapes. Thanks you for hosting and I wish you the happiest of holidays. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Mimi for opening your site to post ideas! Have a wonderful week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting Five Star Frou Frou 30, always a pleasure to visit and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the party, have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx