Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Year of Little Lives...


 
"Each Day is a Little Life" Schoepenhauer
 
 
So taken am I by this quote that I declare this my year of Little Lives.
 
So often the day flies by without a thought that this is the only time I'll have TODAY.
 
Each day, I will endeavour to post my little life, and I encourage you to do the same.
 
After all what is life, but a string of days held together by the wisp of our existence.
 
My little life today will include a lunch by the water, sadly not on the River Seine with the picturesque Parisian skyline in the distance, but a pretty view nonetheless. Yes, the sky is grey here today too, but not so much that a jaunt to the many beautiful waterways here shoudn't be a reality.
 
I'll take my daughter and her friend along, and enjoy one last moment of their joyful company before school returns next week.
 
Her childhood is all but behind her and I want to treasure every last moment of the sunset of her youth.
 
What's on your Tray of Bliss today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx