Saturday, June 4, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou # 49...

http://blythetheque.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/enchanted-fairy-party.html
 
Welcome back to Five Star Frou-Frou!
 
I've had a crazy time, devoid of technology for several weeks (computer meltdown!), and devoid of time to commune with you all in other weeks. I do sometimes think of discontinuing Five Star Frou-Frou, but the knowledge that I have made so many wonderful new blogging friends is what keeps me going. I hope you'll forgive my sometimes erratic posting, and join me in applauding our beautiful and talented community here.
 
Features from Five Star Frou-Frou #48, include my lovely friend Monikas, divine Fairy Party. Monika is so talented and has such a pretty way with everything she does. See her post above.
 
Our Crafty Mom shared her clever Piano Stool to Seashell Shadow Box makeover. I love this one and I've always wanted a Shadow Box table, so guess who's looking out for a worn out Piano Stool now!
 
http://ourcraftymom.com/sea-shell-shadow-box-table/#comment-2891
 
And finally, Sandra at Sweet Sensations always has a visual treat in store for us, and her succulents in tablescapes are a winner for sure!
 
http://www.thesweetsensations.com/adding-texture-to-a-tablescape/
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your fun link up, Mimi. All things technological can sometimes be a right royal pain. I look forward to joining in the fun and reading what the other ladies have been up to. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi. Thanks for hosting this lovely blog party. I enjoy your blog and look forward to your posts. Have a good weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest Mimi,
    thanks most sincerely for hosting this lovely party ... and me, as well, with my post about the history of Irish crochet lace.

    Hope you had a lovely week I'm wishing you all my best for your days to come,
    with heartfelt thankfulness

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting!!Glad that the party is back!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature & for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you are back with Five Star Frou Frou, dear Mimi. Thanks ever so much for hosting the lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Book weight in your other post! I have never seen anything like that. What a great idea. I also loved the natural items you had pictured in this post with the seashells and the plants. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the party and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx