Saturday, June 11, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #50...

http://sarahlizzies.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/a-lil-chair-recovering.html
 
Hello everyone, and welcome to Five Star Frou-Frou #50!
 
Our features this week are varied in nature, but all three stood out for one reason or another.
 
Kim from Sarah Lizzies, shared her gorgeous, fabulous, amazing chair recovering project! I love this so much I want to race to Kims part of the world and learn how to make one for myself!
 
http://nelliescozyplace.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/household-tips-i-have-learned-over.html
 
Nellie from Nellies Cozy Place shared some great olde worlde (and more recent!) household tips that fall into the 'why didn't I think of that?' category...

https://pamecrement.com/2016/06/03/the-problem-with-desire/
 
And I loved Pams thoughts on Desire and how expecting others to interpret our innermost feelings, can really be a problem in life. Read it over a A New Lens.
 
Thanks everyone for joining the fun this week, and let's welcome a new week with our favourite posts and projects, both old and new!
 
 photo signature_zps33fd9dfd.png

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party Mimi! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily thank you for hosting this weekly wonderful party, dear Beverly, with such captivating features and beautiful bloggers !

    May your weekend be filled with much joy, sending blessings to you, with so much gratitude

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mimi, for sharing another Five Star Frou Frou party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by to invite me over, Mimi. This is always a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and thanks for hosting:) excited to share my milkpainted vintage roll top desk:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your visit, Mimi! I am hooking up to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and stopping by #OMHGWW this week to share. I love the chair such character!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx