Sunday, September 20, 2015

Five Star Frugal #19....Nesting and Dreaming...

I'm sorry for the late start. We had a family emergency that required my attention for several days.
Without further ado...here are this weeks features...
 
I'm a sucker for a cutie-patootie birthday cake made with loving Mothers hands...from Pastels and Macarons, this one is adorable...
 
Farm Animal Theme Birthday Cake Recipe by Pastels & Macarons. #kidsbirthday #toddlers #baby #birthdayparty #cakerecipe #recipe #baking #farmanimaltheme #animaltheme #kidsbirthdaypartyideas #kidsbirthdaycakes #birthdaycake
 
Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods, never ceases to amaze me with her creativity. This quiver full of arrows as an Autumn door welcome, has me wanting to make a quiver and arrows all of my own...
 
All a Quiver- Autumn Door Decor
 
...and this Holy Moly Chicken has got the thumbs up three times in the last fortnight from the family here, so a well earned spot....
 
http://bestoflongislandandcentralflorida.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/holy-moly-chicken.html
 
...and not forgetting the previous weeks features, which due to a strange and busy week with family, have not yet been acknowledged.
 
So here they are....
 
Carol over at The Red Painted Cottage got my attention with her Family Heirloom Cookbook...I have a soft spot for old cookbooks, and this one is no exception...
 
http://theredpaintedcottage.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/an-old-family-heirloom.html
 
...Annabel from The Bluebirds are Nesting showed us how she stocks her pantry for free...
 
http://thebluebirdsarenesting.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/pantries-and-preparedness-stocking-your.html
 
...and Liz from Howling at the Moon, shared her dreamiest ever dreamcatcher. I saw a similar one on Etsy, and it was nearly $100! Nice work Liz...
 
http://howling-liz.blogspot.nl/2015/08/flower-dream-catcher.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Mimi for Five Star Frugal 19 Nesting and Dreaming. Hope things are going better this week and that everyone is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the fun party and such nice features.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for featuring my Dreamcatcher! Have a great weekend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi- Hope everything is ok now with the family. Sending you good thoughts <3

    Thanks for featuring the chicken and you make me so happy making the meal for your family.

    We visited hubby's family this week and I made the chicken for them. You should of seen my FIL! He almost licked the plate clean - LOL. My MIL does not cook so this was a real threat for them and I loved that they enjoyed it,

    Thanks Mimi and I'm so happy I found your party. Thanks for hosting.

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi, I'm so sorry to hear about an emergency in your family. That's never a good thing, but I pray that all will be fine. Thank you for featuring my family heirloom cookbook. It's something I hold near and dear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mimi, Thank you, sorry I am running late this week!
    Thank you for including me in features also! I hope you have a good week and better than last!
    With lots of love,
    Annabel.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good link ups here! I'll be reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Mimi,
    I hope that everything will be ok.
    Thanks for your invitation and for hosting this party as well. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, it's my first time to link here ~ thank you for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx