Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Mothers Wisdom....

 
 
"No-one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
 
Author Unknown

 
"The humblest of tasks are beautified when performed by loving hands."
 
Louisa May Alcott

 
"Every day is an occasion worth dressing for."
 
Mimi's Mum


 
"Family is like music...some high notes, some low, but always a beautiful song."
 
Author Unknown


 
"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."
 
Emma Goldman
 
A post to honour my Mum and all she taught me.
 
Always missed, never forgotten, forever in my heart.

...Mimi...

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts and loving memories, Mimi. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely images, Mimi. Life is never the same after we lose our mums, is it? I am sure you have some wonderful memories of your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wisdom!! Thanks for these lovely interludes in the middle of a hectic day, your blog is like an afternoon relaxing coffee or tea break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mum must have been wonderful Mimi. Im sure she is very proud of you and all you have achieved. Her influence will,last for generations.Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely motherly wisdom and thoughts! Thank you for this inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother is still with us, but my father is gone -- and every day I see the love of who he is in my own life and actions, and that of my children. The best things we pass on as an inheritance are not money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimi, I just came here and the sounds of Vivaldi flowed out of my speakers.. YAY!! You have made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, love this! The quotes are wonderful and I adore the sweet photos! Your mum sounds like an amazing woman! My mother taught me so many wonderful lessons as well! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great post!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and heartfelt post Mimi. Coming over from Roses of Inspiration, wishing you a sweet day. Wen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx