Friday, April 29, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #47...

Paint an old dresser with a mirror black and add glass knobs for an old Hollywood look and feel in our master bedroom! @GrandmasHousDIY 
 
Hi everyone and welcome to Five Star Frou-Frou, where we share all sorts of froth and prettiness. I hope you'll enjoy this weeks features!
 
This week I've chosen a few glam projects. I fancy a bit of glamour in my life and these all really appeal to my sense of drama and style!
 
First off, is Tarah's fabulous dresser makeover. How refreshing to see something glossy and black and fabulous. I do love the French Provincial look, but something about this striking piece really caught my eye. Thanks Tarah!
 
Burlap decorated Vintage Tread Spool scissor holder
 
Next I chose Tammy's Vintage Desk Accessories.
 
Again, the stark palette, is soothing and yet stylish at the same time. 
 
Finally, Dawn used a favourite standby of mine, a bit o' metallic gold, to glam up an old umbrella stand. Love it!
Golden Umbrella Holder - Quick spray paint DIY - LeroyLime 
Make sure you visit Tarah, Tammy and Dawn and show them some blog love :)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party Mimi & for visiting! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun party Mimi and have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely features! Thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting once again!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mimi for Five Star Frou Frou 47. Always appreciate visiting and joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting. HAve a wonderful weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi, thanks for hosting this great blog party. Have a nice weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Five Star Frou Frou, Mimi! I enjoy participating and it is always fun and interesting to see what everyone is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Mimi! Hope you've been well. Thank you so much for hosting your party. I'm only slowly remembering it's on each week so try to link up when I do remember. Hope you enjoyed your long weekend.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo many beautiful entries Mimi!! I hope to visit some soon! Have a great week, Karen O

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx