Thursday, August 22, 2013

Each day is a little life...I need a nook...

 
A reading nook is required here. Somewhere to snuggle in Winter and chill out in Summer.
 
I have the space, I have the books.
 
What I cannot decide is what sort of nook to have.
 
Example above doesn't really appeal, but I have that chair.
 
 
Example here doesn't really appeal either, but it's simple and I have the shelves.

 
The only thing I like about this one is...
....no scratch that...I don't like anything about it.

 
Hmmm...the piccies in gold frames I have, although mine aren't of dogs, thank the stars. More boho-shabby chic-random in my case. As for that chair, well my Nanna would have liked it, but I'm not Nanna.
 
The quest for the right ingredients for my nook, continues.
 
 
...Mimi...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx