Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tattoo sleeves for hand splints and ankle foot orthoses...


Here's a thought that came to us when we collected Mr A's most recent hand wrist splints. These have never been attractive things. I guess that goes for nearly all of the paraphernalia that comes with adequately supporting our disabled family member! But as soon as I saw them on him I knew I had a solution.

Those fake tattoo sleeves are just the thing. They come in all manner of colours and designs and are just the right idea to jazz up orthotics of all kinds at very little cost. I've ordered a dragon one for Mr A (they're readily available on eBay)and I guess I'll be using some sort of fabric glue to apply it.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx