Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Australian Garden in Spring....who needs roses and peonies!

Pink Oleander...


Vivid Orange Nasturtium...

$32 strawberries which you can read about here!

Heirloom Gerbera....

Red Geranium...

Orange Clivea...

Hippeastrum....

White Plumbago....


Humble Dandelion....

Pretty-purple-thing-I-don't-remember-the-name-of.....

Whilst I love the traditional French and English gardens, I realise now that my old fashioned Aussie Garden has it's own charms...

What's on your Tray of Bliss today?

Sharing at...

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I am planting nasturtium this year. I just got the seeds. They are so pretty! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, nasturtiums are such a part of my childhood memories where my Nanna had them growing around the water tank...how could I not include them! Mimi xxx

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful. I will feature at Home Sweet Home this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled and honoured Sherry! Mimi xxx

      Delete
  3. My mother's garden had a Nasturtium bed when I was growing up. Every time I see this pretty flower I am back home.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx