Saturday, July 2, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #53....

http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/tea-room-from-old-windows-and-doors.html
 
Hello all and welcome to Five Star Frou-Frou #53! Thankyou all for linking with me this week. I love seeing what everyone has been up to.
 
This weeks features are...
 
Penny's gorgeous little conservatory built from old windows...seen above. Penny has the most divine home and a clever husband to boot. Lucky lady!
 
http://distresseddonnadownhome.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/quickies.html
 
Donnas sweet (and easy!) wicker hamper makeover with these gorgeous hydrangea decals on top...I see these hampers at thrift stores all the time and pass them over. No more! I'm on a mission!
 
http://thebluebirdsarenesting.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/feather-your-nest-friday-24th-june-2016.html
 
And you have to see how Annabel has been feathering her nest. Her embroidery is always sigh-worthy!
 
Please visit Penny, Donna and Annabel, if you haven't already. Their blogs are worth the visit, I promise!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my tea room! Have a safe and fun 4th...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July and thank you forFive Star Frou Frou 53, love visiting and joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting the lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature on my transformed hydrangea hamper. It is proud to show off it was featured at Five Star Frou-Frou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the party, have a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring me Mimi! I am sorry to be slow... I have had sick daughter and lots of hiccups this week! Many thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx