Friday, November 13, 2015

Five Star Frou-Frou #27...real, true Frou-Frou...

 
http://wvpanoply.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/panoply-chris-missy-holiday-booths-2015.html
 
How could I NOT feature Rita's gorgeous Chrissy Missy over at Panopoly. I swear I've never seen a more adorable Christmas idea! Please click on the pic to see more....
 
Click on the collage below to see a beautiful tribute to Monet on her gorgeous, simply titled Penny Wise...
 
http://pennywiseblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/bienvenus-automne-fall-in-france.html
 
And please check out Antonellas stunning gold tealight holders, dipped in gold glitter...I always say life's not right without bling!
 
http://www.whitehousecrafts.net/#!WALMART-HOMETRENDS-GOLD-TEALIGHT-CANDLE-HOLDER-HACK/cmbz/56422ffd0cf2e1ca2791ee55
 
So many pretties...I could have featured every single link last week. What a visual feast it was! Thankyou all so much!
 
 photo signature_zps33fd9dfd.png

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I need to check out Monet's gardens... such gorgeous photographs!

    Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thank you for hosting, Mimi xx Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi

    Beautiful features!

    Thanks again for another wonderful party,

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a surprise to see my Chris Missy featured - thank you so much, Mimi! Christina's collage and trip through the Normandy area had me daydreaming of a journey there myself. Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for hosting us!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Mimi, thanks for fabulous Friday frou frou party and have a nice weekend! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mimi! Lovely features again :) Hope you had a terrific week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi,
    What nice features. Thanks for hosting the fun party. I hope you can make it to ours on Monday.
    Thanks.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful features! Have a great week! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mimi, thanks for hosting my fav frou-frou party! Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mimi, lovely features, thanks for hosting one more week! Happy Friday!
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Mimi! I appreciate your site and always look forward to seeing what you are doing! Have a great week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mimi, I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for hosting this very special party.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx