Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Very Special DIY Gifts...Unicorns Breath from a Winters Evening...


To make....
 
Pick thee a moonlit night in Winters midst.
 
Staye quiet lest thee disturb the aire.
 
Whence the Unicorn doth appear, approach cayrefully and slowly.
 
Tangle thy arms in the warmth of the Unicorns mayne, and whisper sweetly in it's ears.
 
Capture the myst of it's breathe in a precious vial.
 
Seal and keep sayfe for Unicorns breath doth have vast power.


 
Or simply add lace, scrapbooking flowers, pearls and sequins to a purchased Apothecary style bottle.
 
The choice is yours.
 
Bottle purchased from a Discount store for $2.
Lace from my stash, purchased on eBay.
Scrapbooking flowers left from another project.
Pearls and sequins from my stash.
Label uses Olde English Font, and sepia coloured ink.
 
...Cost of this gift $2....
 
...Mimi...

22 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful would it be to put my arms around a unicorn's neck and whisper in its ear...what a wonder picture that makes in my mind! xx Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mimi, I like things about fairies and unicorns and things... especially as Christmas decorations and little gifts for girls. Just lovely! Love Annabel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this has been a huge hit as a gift Annabel :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Mimi, I just popped over from Shane's blog, intrigued by the teacup exchange. You have a very pretty blog - just became your latest Follower. Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be so pretty on a dresser! Lovely gift idea! :) and wonderful introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mimi, this is so precious. I love the idea and the creativeness behind this darling accent. So pretty!! I just visited your teacup post for our exchange this season and had to stay awhile and visit this post too. I'm your newest follower! Hugs, cm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mimi,
    I love the way your decorated the bottle so pretty! This looks so dainty.
    I thank you for all of your lovely visits. Hope you enjoy the end of the week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this! What a sweet and magical gift, very creative!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a neat idea!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi, this is simply lovely! What a romantic gift! Thanks for sharing it with us at #OMHGWW
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's high praise coming from you Pili! Mimi xxx

      Delete
  10. So cute! I have a bottle like that and I love using it! So pretty all decorated and filled with white. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great idea! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx