Thursday, April 24, 2014

A few of my favourite things....

I love all things French.
 
I particularly adore Paris and have visited the City of Light five times. I never tire of it. I find a new and breathtaking 'something' each time I'm there.
 
The gardens behind Notre Dame....
 
 
...original Mediaeval buildings in the Marais...
 
 
....the clock at the Musee` d`Orsay...
 
 
....sigh...
 
When I'm at home, I do whatever I can do surround myself with memories of Paris.
 
My latest little addition is this adorable pair of crafting scissors...
 
 
...too cute, huh?
 
They're available on eBay.
 
 
...Mimi...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi, I have never been to Paris but I hope to some day. Thanks for sharing the pretty photos and the scissors are just cute. Have a nice day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the little scissors! I've not ventured very far from the Midwest. Someday maybe....
    Thanks for following me at Harvest Lane Cottage. I've just signed up to follow you, too! Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to be able to visit Paris often!! Your photos are lovely. The little scissors are darling.
    I'm happy to be a new follower,
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is just amazing! I have only been once...but for two weeks. So we had some time to really look around and experience the incredible offerings of beauty. You must know it well with all your visits. I do hope to go back some day : )
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky to have been there 5 times! I hope to make it there some day. Love the little scissors. They will take you back to Paris every time you use them! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx