Thursday, April 24, 2014

I've joined a Mug Exchange...

I've just discovered the most delightful idea.
 
I was viewing a divine blog called The Enchanting Rose, and Stephanie over there is having one of her regular exchanges. It seems teacups and mugs are the currency of exchange in this instance.
 
You join up and she sends you a someone to whom you ship a lovely mug and another someone ships one to you...so you make two new friends in one swoop!
 
What a gorgeous way of making friends.
 
I'm having trouble uploading Stephanies photo, but here is the link...
 
http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/2014/04/sign-up-for-mug-exchange.html
 
I can't wait to see what the postie delivers!
 
If you'd like to join in and make new friends, hop on over to The Enchanting Rose. There's still time to sign up!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx