Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bohemian Book Nook Inspiration...

I'm becoming a minimalist, Chanel-esque kinda girl.
 
My daughter however is somewhere between Boho and Rockabilly...bless her.
 
So having redecorated her bedroom Boho style (you can see that here), it's fallen to me to make her a little Bohemian Snuggery to retire to of a weekend afternoon.
 
We'll be using the list we compiled a while ago with a few guidelines. You can see that list here.
 
She wants something resembling this....


...or even this...


...as if her muslin and vintage patchwork swathed bed isn't enough...


...sigh..

We decided the essentials are:

Fur or faux fur accents
Fringed or tassled cushions
Gem like colors
Hand knitted or crocheted snuggly rugs
A lamp that twinkles like a treasure chest
A tower of books to while away the time

I'm off to find sheepskin throws, fringed cushions and other Boho-like thingos. Oh, and a lamp like a treasure chest (save me!), vintage books and so on.

 photo signature_zps33fd9dfd.png
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx