Monday, October 18, 2010

White chocolate and raspberry bliss....


Today was a Student Free Day at local schools. So my daughter and I had a bit of a cook-up...

To a basic gluten free packet muffin mix, we added Raspberry flavoured iced tea in place of other liquids and a handful of frozen raspberries. Once baked and cooled, we iced our little morsels with white chocolate flavoured icing, and squiggled them with red edible writing gel.

She'll take one for her break tomorrow, and I'll have one for morning tea.

Mine of course will come with a pearly teacup and hers with a plastic water bottle, but we'll be sharing a blissful moment all the same.

The simple things in life are always the best.


...Mimi...

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx